The top electronic music festivals for the year 2015 are the following:
1. Ultra Music Festival: This is a massive event which is held in Miami and is known to attract a huge audience. The typical length of this festival is around one week and there are several different concerts that are held within this time period. In the year 2013, around 330,000 people attended the festival which gives you an idea about how popular it is. The artists that perform at this event include Calvin Harris, Avicii, David Guetta and many more. It is definitely one of the best electronica festivals in the world.
2. Coachella: This festival has been around since 1999 and has been growing every year since then in terms of popularity as well as income. In 2014 alone, the total revenue was $78 million which shows how big it really is. The performances that take place here are not only electronic music but also rock, pop and dance music concerts by artists like Eminem and Lady Gaga among others. There are different stages set up for each genre so you have a choice to choose from depending on what you are looking for at that time.
3. Electric Daisy Carnival: This is another very popular festival which takes place in Las Vegas. There are different events over
Electronica has taken a big leap in the past decade, going from a genre just listened to by a small number of people to being played at almost every festival. Many festivals now host this genre at their events as they have seen how it has grown in popularity. This year’s festival season will feature some of the best electronic artists and DJs out there. Below is a list of some of the top electronic music festivals for 2015.
1) Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)
The Electric Daisy Carnival, also known as EDC, is an annual three day event that takes place in Las Vegas every June. It is produced by Insomniac Events, featuring multiple stages where electronic music artists perform until late into the night. EDC is one of the biggest electronic music festivals out there and it attracts over 300,000 people over the course of three nights.
2) Ultra Music Festival (UMF)
Ultra Music Festival, also known as UMF or Ultra Fest, is an annual outdoor electronic music festival held in South Florida during the month of March. It takes place in downtown Miami and Bayfront Park and features performances by many international DJs and live acts.
3) Tomorrowland (Belgium)
Tomorrowland is one of the largest ED
Music festivals are a great way to enjoy music and also to see all the greatest artists perform in one place. There are so many music festivals that it is sometimes hard to choose which one is best. A few of the best electronic music festivals are listed below along with a description of them.
1. Ultra Music Festival:
This festival is held in Downtown Miami and features many DJs, dance music and electronica. The festival is produced by Ultra Worldwide, which is an international brand for electronic dance music. The event has taken place every March since 1999 and lasts for three days. The event has expanded from only 90,000 attendees in 1999 to 330,000 people in 2014. The festival has had many big names like DJ David Guetta, Tiësto, Above & Beyond, Afrojack and Armin Van Buuren perform at the festival over the years.
2. Electric Daisy Carnival:
This EDM festival is held in Las Vegas, NV and features electronic dance music, performances by DJ’s and large art pieces along with other forms of entertainment such as performers and full-scale carnival rides. The festival was founded by Insomniac Events which is a Los Angeles based events promotion company that specializes in electronic music events and festivals throughout the United
For those who are looking for the best electronic music festivals, this is the place to be. There are so many music festivals that go on throughout each year, and they can all be a lot of fun. To make sure that you get to experience the best ones, you will want to take a look at the following list.
The Ultra Music Festival is one of the largest music events in the world and it’s known for its focus on electronic music. It first took place in 1999 and it has grown over the years. It now takes place in several countries around the world, including Brazil, South Africa, Croatia and Japan. It attracts millions of people every year and many famous electronic musicians perform there.
The Electric Zoo Festival also focuses mainly on electronic dance music and it takes place in August every year at Randall’s Island Park in New York City. It has been held annually since 2009 and many DJ’s have performed there over the years, including Armin Van Buuren, Skrillex and Rusko.
The Sonar Music Festival takes place in Barcelona during June every year. This is a three-day festival that has been going on since 1994 and it has grown from being a small event to attracting thousands of people from around the world every
This is not a list of the biggest or the most popular festivals and events. You won’t find Ultra Music Festival or Tomorrowland on here, they are sensational festivals with a large fan base, but this list is compiled of what we consider to be the best electronica music festival venues that are available.
The following list includes only our favorite venues. While the popularity of each festival may vary, we still recommend each and every one of them. Some of these venues host more than one event during a calendar year, so there is always something new to listen to.
We hope you enjoy our list as much as we enjoyed compiling it for you!
As the turn of the year draws ever closer, and festival season starts to rear its head once more, we give you our top 15 picks for the best electronica festivals around the globe.
15. C/O pop Festival
13. Monegros Desert Festival
12. World Dance Music Festival
9. Global Gathering
8. Exit Festival
7. Extrema Outdoor Belgium
6. Summerfestival: Tomorrowland’s sister festival, as well as a world renowned alternative dance event in its own right, is bursting with top quality DJs from all over the globe including Carl Cox, Fedde le Grand and Paul van Dyk in 2012. Held in Belgium since 2005, the festival has grown substantially since it started with just 6,000 visitors attending its first event, to over 120,000 last year!
Electronic music was first created in the early twentieth century and has now become a popular music genre. With the advent of technology, electronic music is being modified in many ways. There are several festivals around the world that promote this genre of music. Here are some of the best electronic music festivals you can attend this year.1.
Ultra Music Festival, Miami, Florida
This is one of the most popular electronic music festivals that take place in Florida. The series of events is a 3-day festival that takes place on Miami’s South Beach and Lummus Park. It was first held in 1999 and it attracts more than 70,000 people every year. It started out with only ten thousand people attending its first event in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the most popular festivals in America. This year’s festival will feature top artists like Hardwell, Avicii, David Guetta, Tiësto, Afrojack and many others.
The festival is held every March and if you are an EDM lover, then you’ll have a great time at this event.2.
Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), Las Vegas, Nevada
This is another one of the best electronic music festivals that takes place in Las Vegas Nevada every June.