This document is an agreement between DJ Artist, whose address is at [ADDRESS] (the “DJ”), and [VENUE NAME], whose address is at [ADDRESS] (the “Venue”). The parties agree as follows:
1. Engagement. In consideration of the mutual promises set forth in this Agreement, the parties agree that DJ will provide services as a DJ for the Event to be held at the Venue on [DATE] (the “Event”).
2. Services. For all services performed by DJ under this Agreement, DJ shall be entitled to receive the Fee, payable pursuant to the Payment Schedule below. Subject to any limitations or restrictions in this Agreement or agreed upon by the parties in writing, DJ shall perform such services as are customary for a person providing similar services in the area where such services are performed, including but not limited to providing music and entertainment during the Event; MCing announcements; and setting up and tearing down equipment prior to and following the Event. Venue agrees that it will not attempt to restrict or limit DJ’s performance of his customary duties during such time as he is engaged under this Agreement.
3. Payment Schedule. Venue agrees to pay DJ 50% of the Fee upon execution of this Agreement,
1. This agreement is between [DJ Name] and [Promoter Company].
2. The Promoter agrees that the DJ will perform on [Date of Event] at [Venue] for a period of not less than 2 hours, between the hours of [Start Time] and [End Time].
3. The DJ agrees to arrive at least 1 hour before their performance, and to provide all their own equipment (turntables, mixer, needles, headphones, etc).
4. The Promoter agrees to pay the DJ $[Performance Fee] plus travel expenses in full within 30 days of the event.
1. The party shall be held at The Venue, 123 London Road, LA2 9JF
2. The Artist will perform a DJ set of no less than 1 hour and 45 minutes duration, between 10pm and midnight on the date of the party.
3. The Artist is responsible for providing his own equipment including CD decks, mixer, headphones and lighting rig.
4. The Artist will provide a rider list at least 7 days before the date of the party including 2 bottles of vodka, mixers and soft drinks and 20 bottles of Red Stripe beer.
5. A fee of \u00a3500 is agreed for this performance, payable in cash on arrival at the venue.
– Perform DJ set at venue listed above.
– Be accessible by email and phone 30 days prior to the performance for planning and event coordination (phone numbers/email addresses will be provided).
– Provide a list of music requirements to venue (i.e., power, sound, etc.) 30 days prior to the performance.
– Arrive 90 minutes prior to doors to confirm that the equipment is according to their specifications.
– Artist will be provided with complimentary dinner and beverages for their group during dinner service prior to performance.
We are proposing a one-year contract to produce and remix electronic music in the house, techno, and progressive genres. The contract will be paid on a per-song basis, at the rate of $500 dollars per song. If you do not have a license to use Ableton Live, we will pay for it for you.
The name of the project is “The Future”, with the tagline “the future of music”. You should use that in your submission if possible.
We would like at least 20 new songs produced and remixed within 12 months. Please let us know if that is not possible, so that we can adjust our expectations. We prefer to work with artists and DJs who are excited about creating new music and willing to spend time crafting a great product. We look forward to hearing from you!
By accepting this Contract the Artist agrees that he/she is responsible for any action or inaction that causes damage to the Artwork. The Artist will not make any claim to ownership of the Artwork once this Contract is completed. In consideration of the above, please find below an outline of the terms and conditions of our agreement.
1.You acknowledge having read and understood all terms of this contract.
2.You will submit a CD containing 6-9 tracks, in order to be considered for inclusion in this project.
3.You agree to provide us with a high quality digital file if your song(s) are selected for inclusion in this project.
4.You agree to let us use your track(s) in its entirety within the context of this project exclusively, and you allow us to broadcast, distribute, publish and transmit your music over the Internet and other worldwide distribution channels now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity without limitations on time or territory as well as on home video, television, radio and film for publicity and promotional purposes only that may include but not be limited to: press kits, commercials, trailers, mobile applications and other electronic media.
This Agreement is made between and among (“Artist”), an individual residing at _____________________________, and __________________, (“Promoter”) and dated as of __________________.
WHEREAS, Artist and Promoter desire to enter into this Agreement whereby Promoter will engage Artist to perform a concert at the event known as _________________________ scheduled to take place on ______________________, 20___ at ______________________, located at ____________________________(the “Event”);
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Engagement. Promoter hereby engages Artist to perform at the Event on the date listed above. Artist shall be solely responsible for providing all musical instruments and equipment necessary for the performance of Artist’s obligations hereunder.
2. Compensation. In consideration for Artist’s performance hereunder, Promoter shall compensate Artist $_________ pursuant to the payment schedule set forth below:
a. $_________ due upon execution of this Agreement;
b. $_________ due upon commencement of performance; and
c. $_________ due upon completion of performance.
3. Expenses. Prom