I am in a electronic rock band and this is what we do to sound like rock stars!
1. Play it extremely loud.
2. Play it extremely fast.
3. Play it with as much distortion as you can without clipping your speakers or audio interface.
4. Practice “air guitar” until you look natural and then do it on stage when you play.
5. Pretend that you are a guitar player and don’t mention that you play a keyboard at all when people ask about the band.
Electronic rock is a genre that entered the music world in the mid to late 1990s. It is characterized by the use of electronic instruments such as synthesizers and computerized drum kits, and other non-acoustic instruments such as electric guitars.
The author of this article is in an electronic rock band. They have written about their experience with what makes an electronic rock band sound like a rock star. They list five tips:
1.) Do not be afraid to experiment with your sound. 2.) Experiment with different sounds and effects on your instruments. 3.) Use a variety of sounds in your music. 4.) Have fun! 5.) Take risks in your song writing.
If you are interested in starting an electronic rock band, or just want some inspiration for writing songs, this article will give you some ideas on where to start!
Forget about the gear for a minute and look to your left. Look to your right. You’re in a band.
Think about that for a second. Your band is more important than your gear. More important than your pedals, your guitars, your amps, your cables, and your speakers.
So if you want to sound like rock stars, act like rock stars! Here are five pro-tips to help you do just that:
1) Play Together – Rehearse as much as possible, but don’t rehearse the same songs over and over again. Actually play with each other and learn new material.
2) Make Songs Flow – Learn how to make songs flow together, don’t just play songs one after another.
3) Interact with the Audience – The audience (especially the ladies) will love it if you call them out by name and make them feel important.
4) Write Original Music – Don’t get caught up in trying to emulate other artists, come up with something original that only your band can play because no one else is going to sound like you!
5) Be Professional – Show up on time, dress well and play well every time you hit the stage!
When you are in a band that wants to sound like rock stars, it really isn’t as hard as you think. It just takes time and dedication.
1. Breathe deep, relax and enjoy yourself. You are going to sound great!
2. Don’t be afraid to get loud if you have to.
3. Make use of the room you have to play in
4. Use a mic stand – It doesn’t matter if it’s a table top stand or a boom stand but make sure the microphone is at mouth level or above so you don’t have to bend down to sing into it.
5. Don’t forget to turn your amps up!
1. Amp up your mic!
2. Use a MIDI foot pedal
3. Get a tambourine
4. Play your guitar in front of an amp, even if it’s not connected to anything
5. Use your effects pedals
2. Play in tune!!!
4. Play with Enthusiasm!!!
5. Make sure your equipment is right for you!